- person Penulis:
PT. Tabeldata Informatika
- account_balance_wallet Donasi via:
- Saweria a/n Dimas Maryanto
- lock_open Join Premium Members:
1. Pengenalan Docker 8
2. Docker Registry 3
3. Docker Container CLI 8
1. Docker CLI (Command Line Interface)
2. Management Docker Container
3. Management Docker Images
4. Run a command in a running container
5. Expose services to outside using ports
6. Copying files/content between container and filesystem
7. Logging, Inspect, & Resource Usage Statistics Containers
8. Run a Container using Environtment File
4. Docker Networks 7
5. Docker Volumes 5
6. Dockerfile 15
1. Build Docker Image Overview
2. Usage docker build
3. FROM Instruction
4. Environtment Replacement
5. Copying Resources
6. Excluding files/directories
7. Label Instruction
8. Execution Instruction
9. CMD vs ENTRYPOINT?
10. Exposing Ports
11. User, Volumes and Working Directory
12. Health Check Instruction
13. Multiple Stage Builds
14. Best practices for writing Dockerfiles
15. Best practices for scanning images
7. Study Kasus: Build docker image 14
1. Build specific docker image by programming languages
2. Build Docker Image for Java Webapp
3. Build Java Web using maven-docker-plugin
4. Build docker image for spring-boot
5. Springboot - using Environtment
6. Springboot - where data such as files/images we stored?
7. Springboot - Using Database
8. Build docker image for Angular Project
9. Angular - Access Rest API
10. Angular - Proxy to backend
11. Build docker image for PHP
12. Build Docker image for Laravel Framework
13. Laravel - Using Frontend & Rest API
14. Laravel - Using Database
8. Docker Compose 19
1. Overview of Docker Compose
2. Get started with Docker Compose
3. Overview of docker-compose CLI
4. Compose file specification and syntax
5. Environment variables in Compose
6. Volume in Compose
7. Share data between Containers in Compose
8. Using sshfs for share data in Compose
9. Using NFS for share data in Compose
10. Networking Overview in Compose file
11. Network links in Compose file
12. Specify custom networks in Compose file
13. Dependency between services in Compose file
14. Build docker image using Compose file
15. Using profiles with Compose file
16. Multiple Compose files to Add & Override attribute
17. Example use case of multiple compose files
18. Scale services using compose command
19. Use Compose in production
9. Study Kasus: Docker Compose 7
10. Docker Context 8
11. Study Kasus: Docker for CI 8
1. Overview of Study Cases using docker for CI
2. Setup environment for CI using Gitlab & Nexus OSS
3. The `.gitlab-ci.yml` file
4. Pipeline: PHP deployment using Gitlab CI
5. Pipeline: Java Web deployment using Gitlab CI
6. Pipeline: spring-boot deploy with Gitlab CI
7. Pipeline: Angular deploy with Gitlab CI
8. Pipeline: Laravel deploy with Gitlab CI
12. Docker Machine 7
13. Study Kasus: Ansible for Docker 4
14. Docker Swarm
- Materi: belum tersedia...
15. Study Kasus: Docker Swarm
- Materi: belum tersedia...
16. Docker on Cloud using GCP
- Materi: belum tersedia...
- Lastest Posts
- 03 Oct 22 Deep dive into UPDATE Statement
- 11 Sep 22 Getting started with Ansible rol...
- 11 Sep 22 Setup Ansible Control and Manage...
- 10 Sep 22 IT Automation Platform for Docke...
- 10 Sep 22 Overview Study cases: IT Automat...
- 04 Sep 22 Deep dive into INSERT Statement
- 15 Aug 22 Basic Create, Update, Delete sta...
- 08 Aug 22 Overview of Data Manipulation La...
- 08 Aug 22 Time your practice (part 2)
- 08 Aug 22 WITH Queries (Common Table Expre...
Overview of Docker Compose
Hai semuanya di materi kali ini kita akan membahas tentang Docker Compose, diantaranya:
- Common use cases
Compose is a tool for defining and running multi-container Docker applications. With Compose, you use a YAML file to configure your application’s services. Then, with a single command, you create and start all the services from your configuration. Compose works in all environments: production, staging, development, testing, as well as CI workflows.
Using Compose is basically a three-step process:
- Define your app’s environment with a
Dockerfileso it can be reproduced anywhere.
- Define the services that make up your app in
docker-compose.ymlso they can be run together in an isolated environment.
docker compose upand the Docker compose command starts and runs your entire app.
docker-compose.yml looks like this:
Features of Docker compose
The features of Compose that make it effective are:
- Multiple isolated environments on a single host, Compose uses a project name to isolate environments from each other. The default project name is the basename of the project directory. You can set a custom project name by using the
-pcommand line option.
- Preserve volume data when containers are created, Compose preserves all volumes used by your services. When
docker-compose upruns, if it finds any containers from previous runs, it copies the volumes from the old container to the new container. This process ensures that any data you’ve created in volumes isn’t lost.
- Only recreate containers that have changed, Compose caches the configuration used to create a container. When you restart a service that has not changed, Compose re-uses the existing containers. Re-using containers means that you can make changes to your environment very quickly.
- Variables and moving a composition between environments, Compose supports variables in the Compose file. You can use these variables to customize your composition for different environments, or different users.
Common use cases
Compose can be used in many different ways.
- Development environments, When you’re developing software, the ability to run an application in an isolated environment and interact with it is crucial. The Compose command line tool can be used to create the environment and interact with it.
- Automated testing environments, An important part of any Continuous Deployment or Continuous Integration process is the automated test suite. Automated end-to-end testing requires an environment in which to run tests. Compose provides a convenient way to create and destroy isolated testing environments for your test suite.
- Single host deployments, Compose has traditionally been focused on development and testing workflows, but with each release we’re making progress on more production-oriented features.
Yuk simak juga videonya,
Dan jika temen-temen belajar hal baru kali ini jangan lupa buat Like, Subcribe, dan Share ke temen kalian. Terimakasih!!!